HDCANADA warrants the HDCANADA branded product contained in the original packaging against defects in materials and workmanship when used normally in accordance with HDCANADA published guidelines. HDCANADA published guidelines include but are not limited to information contained in technical specifications, user manuals and service communications.
To Start Claim Please Click Here
Warranty starts from the date you received the chair. In case of discrepancy, the delivery date shown on the courier website shall prevail.
HDCANADA offers 2 YEAR WARRANTY on the internal steel frame found inside the backrest and seat of our OSIRIS SERIES & PROTEGE SERIES (excluding ORBIT SERIES & 1996 SERIES) as well as a 2 YEAR WARRANTY for all connected parts.
Following cases are not covered by HDCANADA warranty
- Component loose, wear and tear which are to be expected over the course of ownership due to the aging of the component.
- Modifications or attachments to the product that are not approved by HDCANADA.
- Products that were not installed, used, or maintained in accordance with product instructions and warnings.
- Damage inflicted against the chair or vandalism.
- Color-fastness or matching of colors, grains, or textures of covering materials including minor deviations of the products from images posted in the stores.
Limited Warranty Statement
HDCANADA reserves the right to determine whether a benefit under this warranty may be claimed. Any item requiring replacement due to any of the Exclusions will be at the purchaser’s expense. HDCANADA reserves the right to decide whether a component should be repaired or replaced. Such replacement or repair is offered by HDCANADA at its sole discretion.
This warranty is applicable for any products that you purchased with us from www.hdcanada.ca. Any paragraph of this warranty which is unenforceable to be severed and the rest of this warranty will remain in force.
This warranty will end immediately if the Product becomes defective as a consequence of misuse, lack of proper care and maintenance, or commercial-use.
This warranty applies to the original purchaser only who may not assign or transfer any benefit conferred by this warranty and a person who is not the original purchaser shall not have any right to enforce or enjoy the benefit of any of these terms and conditions herein. For the purposes of any warranty protection from HDCANADA , all subsequent purchasers acquire the Product "as is".